Top 25 Signs That You've Already Grown Up:
- Your potted plants stay alive.
- Having sex in a twin sized bed is absurd.
- You keep more food than beer in the fridge.
- 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to sleep.
- You hear your favorite song on an elevator.
- You carry an umbrella. You watch the Weather Channel.
- Your friends marry and divorce instead of hookup and breakup.
- You go from 130 days of vacation time to 7.
- Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as 'dressed up'.
- You're the one calling the police because those darn kids next door
don't know how to turn down the stereo.
- Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
- You don't know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.
- Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.
- You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's.
- Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
- You no longer take naps from noon to 6 p.m.
- Dinner and a movie - The whole date instead of the beginning of one.
- MTV News is no longer your primary source for information.
- You go to the drugstore for Ibuprofen and antacids, not condoms and
pregnancy test kits.
- A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer 'pretty good stuff.'
- You actually eat breakfast foods at breakfast time.
- Grocery lists are longer than macaroni & cheese, diet Pepsi &
- I just can't drink the "way I used to" replaces "I'm never going to
drink that much again."
- Over 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real
- You don't drink at home to save money before going to a bar.