21 Thoughts to Get You Through Almost Any Crisis
- Indecision is the key to flexibility.
- There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of
- Happiness is merely the remission of pain.
- Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
- The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
- The careful application of terror is also a form of
- Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real
- Things are more like they are today than they have ever been
- Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible but no simpler.
- Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
- I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.
- Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism.
- If you think that there is good in everybody, you haven't met
- All things being equal, fat people use more soap.
- If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind
- One-seventh of your life is spent on Mondays.
- By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
- Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is
- There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
- Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes