Did You Know...
- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
- A crocodile can't stick it's tongue out.
- A shrimp's heart is in their head.
- People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart
stops for a milli-second.
- In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a
single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand, or even attempted
to do so (apart from bones).
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
- A pregnant goldfish is called a twit.
- More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a
- Rats and horses can't vomit.
- The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest
tongue twister in the English language.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over million
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear
by 700 times.
- If the U.S. government has no knowledge of aliens, then why does Title 14,
Section 1211 of the Code of Federal Regulations, implemented on July 16,
1969, make it illegal for U.S. citizens to have any contact with
extraterrestrials or their vehicles?
- In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are
- A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
- 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them
and photocopying their butts.
- In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70
assorted insects and 10 spiders.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- Cat's urine glows under a black-light.
- Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
- Over 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow. (Are you
one of them???)